The bank of the future won't be a bank. It'll be your favourite brand or your most-used app. We have built cutting-edge infrastructure that allows everyone to launch a FinTech business.
Join us and create value, not just technology. Work with some of the best minds across finance, data, and strategy.
Work with 60+ partners with a cumulative user base of 30 million people. Every single line of code has the potential to impact millions.
Build a life not just a career. Leave it to us to get you the best compensation, rewards, and gadgets. You focus on building the future.
Ever wanted to run a side hustle?
At FinBox, you'll be the CEO of your
product/function. Run it as you like.
We don't just say it, we mean it.
With a suite of more than 20 products and counting, you get to scale market-fit to market dominance. If not, you are always welcome to launch a new one.
No more Monday blues.
At FinBox, every day is day 1.
When you are continuously
building and learning,
there's no time for boredom,
complacency, or feeling blue.
We build rocket ships. Be it for banks, fintechs or the next million digital companies that want to offer financial services. You'll be the one in the cockpit. Not just driving the existing roadmaps but helping us chart new orbits.
We don't believe in working to the bone. We prefer smart work and follow the 80:20 rule instead. If twenty percent of your work will bring 80% of the impact, just focus on doing 20% well before trying to master the rest 80%.
No need to log timings to prove you are working. Or making up excuses for some time off.
We trust you. If you are going to your daughter's dance recital, you don't have to pretend to be sick. We'll come along to cheer ! :)
We don't believe in crushing hierarchies or micro-management. Instead, we like to decentralize ownership and have teams make their own rules, roadmaps, and reporting structures. We expect you to do the same too.
Rapid scaling in financial services depends on brains over brawn. Take a look at our marquee products to see the depth and breadth of the FinBox infrastructure.
Psst we're just getting started.
Be it an enterprise launching its BNPL product or a digital startup offering a credit line - our end-to-end technology infrastructure enables go-live with just six lines of code.
With more than 1 million new originations a month, DeviceConnect is the leading alternate-data based underwriting engine. It powers loan products across all income groups and pin codes in the country.
With Account Aggregator
integration and 150+ banks live
in a single API, BankConnect
enables seamless onboarding
and financial statement analysis
Lending is easy. Collections are tricky. CollectX is an early warning system for lenders and FinTechs providing alerts and insights on delinquencies before they happen.
Our proprietary RiskEngine is built on industry-leading AI and ML predictive models. Ingesting more than 300 TBs of data every day across 17mn borrower profiles, the RiskEngine powers underwriting and analysis across financial products.
Hear directly from the movers and shakers at FinBox.
My job involves making decisions, deploying code by converting models from MegaBytes to KiloBytes (yes, we did that!), analyzing TeraBytes of data to identify patterns inherent to the Indian subcontinent.
What I particularly love is the independence I have to experiment with different solutions to finish at the optimal position.
It has been a thrill to work at FinBox, alongside really talented people. Working closely with the business, product and founding team has been an enriching experience for me.
Having worked at FinBox for 4 years now, I realize in retrospect - while everyone looks for a rocket ship, I got to build one.